Early Intervention Specialist
Send your resume
We need personnel qualified adapted to each child and family’s needs. Our goals are, to provide an individualized intervention plan, consisting of goals and outcomes based on the family’s concerns, priorities, and resources, and the child’s strengths and needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Providing early intervention services based on children’s needs, strengths, and preferences reflected in their Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals, and family’s
- Help children to improve all areas of development such as gross and fine motor skills, independence, cognitive skills, social competence, emotional growth and
- Supporting parents in meeting their responsibilities (effective parenting) to nurture and enhance their children
- B.A. or B.S in education, psychology, child development teacher, speech therapist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, ABA, and BCBA or any other area related field.
- Passion for connecting with children and families in support of a child’s success
- Interpersonal skills to ensure purposeful and professional colleague relationships
- Must pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license, dependable car, and insurance.
Other Preferred Skills:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bilingual English/other languages
Job Type: Full-time and Part-Time available
• Early Intervention (Preferred)
• Home-Based Developmental Intervention: (Preferred)
• Throughout San Diego County.
Benefits will be discussed after the candidate is selected.
Please submit your resume ONLY if you meet the requirements. Cover letters are greatly appreciated as well.